CMISA 2021 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The election of the CMISA Board of Directors for the 2021-2024 term will be held on Friday June 25th, 2021 during the Annual General Meeting. We are currently looking to fill up to three directors at large positions for a three-year term. Please consider running for office or nominating other members. The deadline for nominations is Monday, May 31st, 2021 at 5 pm EST.
To stand for office or nominate a candidate for the Board of Directors, members must be in good standing. If you have not already done so, please renew your membership login to your profile online or by emailing us at email@example.com in order to be able to participate in the nomination process.
Members applying for nomination as a candidate for election to the Board of Directors pursuant to CMISA's By-Laws, should note the following:
- The Board of Directors is composed of between Three and Seven Directors;
- At the 2021 Annual General Meeting, up to three (3) Directors are to be elected;
- These three (3) Directors will have a three (3) year term of office from the date of the 2021 Annual General Meeting until the third Annual General Meeting after such election; and
- You will find the nomination form here (Please note: this is an interactive form in Microsoft Word format, so you will need to download/save the form to your computer first. Allow Word to open the form once you click on the link).
You can view a list of current Board members here. Information of nominees provided on nomination forms may be shared with members as attachments to the ballot for the election.
Please note the following requirements of the nomination process:
The nominee must be a member in good standing.
- Completed nomination forms must be received at the CMISA office no later than 5 pm EST, Monday May 31th 2021 (i.e. at least 20 days prior to the Annual General Meeting, excluding the date of the meeting).
The Canadian Marine Industries and Shipbuilding Annual General Meeting will be held on June 25thth, 2021 at 12:00 EST via a teleconference. To register please email Johanna Roach firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your close attention to and compliance with the above deadline and details is required to ensure the nomination process work smoothly to everyone’s benefit.